Frankly I am not sure why Mom even buys us toys. We are basically little Billy Goats that would far prefer to eat paper products then chew on toys. Ok, some days we are like that!!! My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world...besides lick everyone's ears to the point of annoying the crap not only out of the other Pugs but my parents too...is to eat Toilet Paper. I have overheard Mom say on more then one occasion that she and Daddy should pick ONE brand of TP and buy ALOT of stock in it!!!! I don't know why she says that!! I guess it COULD have a little something to do with my bad habit. OH, by the way , it's me...you know...Millie Pooh Bean!!! I love to sneak down the Hallway in Pug Ninja Mode...round the corner...cocking my head to each side to be certain I have not been detected...grab the end of the TP and take off...hell bent for leather just as fast as I can down the hall, into the living room, and up on the couch!!! The TP is wafting and billowing behind me all the way. It is quite pretty actually. .... I think so anyway!! then I proceed to eat as much as I can before Mom or Dad jumps up to take it away from me!!!! I know it is such a waste of TP ..but I sure have fun doing it!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Millie! I love TP too! I have the funniest photo of the tp following me out of the bathroom and me with a "who did that look on my face!"
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
Roxy & Lucky
Thanks for the idea Millie! I've eaten a lot of things, but I've never tried toilet paper. I may just have to add that to my sample plate some time.
ReplyDeleteMillie, I think you must be a relation of Barney the Devil Dog. He loves to eat paper, too, and the humans are learning to keep all paper goods on high surfaces. They are even closing the bathroom door!
ReplyDeleteJake Senior Pug
http://jakeandbarney.blogspot.com
Millie, this toilet paper thing sounds like fun. Too bad that mom and dad have gates up so we can't get in the bathrooms.
ReplyDeletehi millie!
ReplyDeletei know! tp is my favorite thing too. so much so infact that the pawrents took all of the tp holders off of the walls, spackled and painted!
the tp is now in baskets behind the toliet so i do not have a continual meal.
no fair!
love
emmitt